LANON Cut Resistant Food Grade Gloves
- CUT RESISTANT - The reusable gloves are made of glass fiber and nylon, lightweight but excellent cut resistance (TDM level C), abrasion resistance, and tear resistance, provide strong barrier protection for your hands from cuts and abrasions. Superior flexibility with ergonomic design reduces fatigue in the hands while working with your gloves.
- 13 GAUGE NYLON & HPPE - With 13 gauge nylon and HPPE, these gloves are easy to pull on and off, can keep hands cool and dry. 3D knit technology provides excellent breathability and dexterity. You will be able to wear these gloves for long periods of time without discomfort. An elastic wrist cuff prevents dirt and debris from entering the gloves.
- FOOD GRADE & GREAT GRIP - The food-grade polyethylene and nylon fibers keep these gloves snug. Your hands don’t sweat, and most importantly durable to prevent serious injury! It offers good grip and passed level 3 (at least 2000 cycles) of abrasion resistance test, level 3 (50 newtons) of tear resistance test and level C (10 newtons) of ISO cut resistance test.
- MULTIPURPOSE - The nylon gloves are silicone-free, ideal for kitchen cutting, mandolin slicing, fish fillet, oyster shucking, meat cutting, catering, wood carving, metal processing, warehouse, logistics, mining, agriculture, gardening, construction, automotive repair, logistic, carpentry, warehousing, farm, forestry, glass holding, metal handling, metal stamping and more.
- CERTIFICATIONS - LANON cutting-proof gloves for hand protection are certificated by CE CAT II, with Standards EN 388:2016, EN 420, and meet ANSI Standards and CA Prop.65 regulations for phthalates.
Based on 15 reviews
Rate can't be blank.
Name can't be blank.
Email can't be blank.
Content can't be blank.
Thanks for your review! it will be published soon.
They seem sturdy!
Worked great moving rip rap
Very nice gloves but giving them 4 stars because they ran larger in size than expected.
I bought these when I check groceries out because I have an allergy to artichoke thorns and my fingers go numb. Work great and at the end of the week I just throw them in the washer with my laundry.
Good gloves for the price
They were perfect for what I needed them for. Soldiering in 3D puts your hands at risk. These kept me safe.
Great gloves to have on hand, just incase. I also purchased the LANON liquid silicone food safe oven/bbq/fryer water proof gloves. After quite a bit of research LANON was the best choice for me. They manufacture gloves for professional applications. Seems to be a reputable company. I hope to see them made in the USA.
Good buy. Held up longer than expected. Sizing is accurate.
Great protection to prevent hand injuries. Would order again
best thing about them, INSIDE of glove is comfortable, like a smooth soft denim. others gloves in this range, don't have that sort of smooth on off texture.
Love the durability of these gloves. Multifunctional usage with safety in mind.
This gloves works really well. Very durable.
Sizing accurate, gloves are comfortable and afford safety during my glass cutting trials. I would order again.