LANON Cut Resistant Gloves
- DURABLE HAND PROTECTION – Premium micro-foam nitrile palm with nylon and HPPE blended shell provides a lightweight but excellent cut resistance (TDM level C) and tear resistance. LANON nitrile coated gloves take a good grip under the light oil environment.
- BREATHABILITY & HIGH DEXTERITY – Microporous nitrile coating grants exceptional grip and breathability while allowing warm air and moisture from inside to escape, thus keeping your hands dry in all-day use. 3D knit technology provides excellent durability and dexterity.
- MULTI-PURPOSE – NBR coating gloves perform well for hand protections, ideal for regular construction, logistic, light metal fabrication, assembling and finishing, landscape, carpentry, gardening, warehousing, general maintenance, auto repair, other mechanical work and more.
- USER FRIENDLY - 13-gauge seamless elastic knit wrist cuff prevents dirt and debris from entering the gloves. These gloves are snug fit and reduce fatigue in use.
- SAFETY DESIGN & Warranty – Our cut resistant gloves, silicone-free, are certificated by CE with standards EN338 (4X44C) and meet CA-Prop. 65 regulations for phthalates. LANON backed up the quality of all products and provides lifetime customer service for customers.