LANON Cut Resistant Gloves
- DURABLE HAND PROTECTION – Premium micro-foam nitrile palm with nylon and HPPE blended shell provides a lightweight but excellent cut resistance (TDM level C) and tear resistance. LANON nitrile coated gloves take a good grip under the light oil environment.
- BREATHABILITY & HIGH DEXTERITY – Microporous nitrile coating grants exceptional grip and breathability while allowing warm air and moisture from inside to escape, thus keeping your hands dry in all-day use. 3D knit technology provides excellent durability and dexterity.
- MULTI-PURPOSE – NBR coating gloves perform well for hand protections, ideal for regular construction, logistic, light metal fabrication, assembling and finishing, landscape, carpentry, gardening, warehousing, general maintenance, auto repair, other mechanical work and more.
- USER FRIENDLY - 13-gauge seamless elastic knit wrist cuff prevents dirt and debris from entering the gloves. These gloves are snug fit and reduce fatigue in use.
- SAFETY DESIGN & Warranty – Our cut resistant gloves, silicone-free, are certificated by CE with standards EN338 (4X44C) and meet CA-Prop. 65 regulations for phthalates. LANON backed up the quality of all products and provides lifetime customer service for customers.
Based on 15 reviews
Rate can't be blank.
Name can't be blank.
Email can't be blank.
Content can't be blank.
Thanks for your review! it will be published soon.
They seem sturdy!
Worked great moving rip rap
Very nice gloves but giving them 4 stars because they ran larger in size than expected.
I bought these when I check groceries out because I have an allergy to artichoke thorns and my fingers go numb. Work great and at the end of the week I just throw them in the washer with my laundry.
Good gloves for the price
They were perfect for what I needed them for. Soldiering in 3D puts your hands at risk. These kept me safe.
Great gloves to have on hand, just incase. I also purchased the LANON liquid silicone food safe oven/bbq/fryer water proof gloves. After quite a bit of research LANON was the best choice for me. They manufacture gloves for professional applications. Seems to be a reputable company. I hope to see them made in the USA.
Good buy. Held up longer than expected. Sizing is accurate.
Great protection to prevent hand injuries. Would order again
best thing about them, INSIDE of glove is comfortable, like a smooth soft denim. others gloves in this range, don't have that sort of smooth on off texture.
Love the durability of these gloves. Multifunctional usage with safety in mind.
This gloves works really well. Very durable.
Sizing accurate, gloves are comfortable and afford safety during my glass cutting trials. I would order again.