V330BK 丨 Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves 3 Pairs
L/9 XL/10 XXL/11
12.6 inch (32 cm)
- DURABLE MATERIALS - The ergonomically shaped reusable work gloves are made of imported nitrile, offer high resistance to chemicals, acid, alkali, solvent, and mechanical risks also can maintain the high performance for the oily environment.
- 15 GAUGE SEAMLESS COTTON LINER - With a 15 gauge seamless cotton liner, these heavy-duty gloves are breathable, easy to pull on and off. You will be able to wear these gloves for long periods of time without discomfort. The extended cuffs provide effective barrier protection for the wrist and forearm from splashes, abrasives, and dangerous chemicals.
- GREAT GRIP - The non-slip MicroFoam textured palm chemical-resistant gloves offer a good grip to grab the wet and greasy parts. They passed the highest level 4 (at least 8000 cycles) of abrasion resistance test, level 1 (1.2 times) of blade resistance test, level 2 (25 force) of tear resistance test, and level 1 (20 force) of puncture resistance test.
- MULTIPURPOSE - The two-tone designed NBR work gloves are latex-free, better solutions for people with sensitive skin. They are ideal for handling chemicals, petrochemical, mechanical manufacturing, mining, agriculture, farm, gardening, construction, automotive industry, forestry, and more.
- CERTIFICATIONS - LANON industrial gloves for hand protection are certificated by CE 0075 CAT III, with Standards EN 388:2016, EN 420, EN ISO374-5:2016, EN ISO374-1:2016/Type A, and meet CA Prop.65 regulations for phthalates. It also passed the FDA regulation test.
/ RECOMMENDED APPLICATION
Based on 13 reviews
Rate can't be blank.
Name can't be blank.
Email can't be blank.
Content can't be blank.
Thanks for your review! it will be published soon.
Good fueling gloves, your hands wont smell like gas
Love these heavy duty gloves. Use them almost everyday during Covid. Durable. Good looking. Smallest sizing offered was L and they fit my partner perfectly and are big on me but I’m fine with
These are great gloves. We use them for cleaning daily around the house.
Hands will sweat when using.
these work well for handling containers in petroleum work that I do.
Plenty big (size XXL) for my large hands. Worked like a champ for mucking out fish pond.
Bought these for use during the COVID-19 quarantine. Use for handling and decontaminating potentially contaminated outerwear and possibly clothes and bedding if any of us get sick
I’ve been using a pair in the machine shop for about 2 months and it’s still in great shape. Very resistant to cutting oil. Solvent wears them out quicker but pretty resistant to it as well.
Good quality gloves. Great skin protection for paint stripping.
I use them on a fishing boat, good gloves.