U100 丨 PVC Oil Resistant Gloves
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in samples, bulk orders and wholesales, or if you have any questions.
/ Product Details
Metallic Grey Palm / Freesia Yellow Cuff
- The gloves have excellent protective properties against chemicals such as primary alcohol, n-heptane, 40% sodium hydroxide, etc. The gloves are EU-certified (EN ISO 374 -1:2016), Class B, chemical-protective gloves.
- The gloves feature excellent mechanical protection performance, with the highest abrasion resistance level (level 4) of the European standard EN 388:2016. They are solid and durable.
- The palm-frosted non-slip coating provides a good grip in both dry and oily environments.
- The 13-needle, seamless, woven, long-staple cotton lining provides a skin-friendly feel. Its functions include moisture absorption and perspiration, and the gloves are easy to don and doff.
- U100E has anti-static properties and is a customized product.
/ Primary Industry
/ Main Protection
|Product Data Sheet|