U100 丨 PVC Oil Resistant Gloves
Yellow + Grey
L/9 XL/10 XXL/11
11 inches (28 cm)
- DURABLE MATERIALS - The ergonomically shaped reusable work gloves are made of PVC imported from Sweden and polyester plasticizer imported from Japan. Their mechanical strength can be maintained above 90% under continuous operation for 96 hours at 158F°. The excellent dexterity offers comfort and flexible hand protection.
- 13 GAUGE SEAMLESS COTTON LINER - With a 13 gauge seamless cotton liner, these heavy-duty gloves are breathable, easy to pull on and off. You will be able to wear these gloves for long periods of time without discomfort. The extended cuffs provide effective barrier protection for the wrist and forearm from splashes, abrasives, and dangerous chemicals.
- GREAT GRIP - The non-slip sandy-texture palm work gloves offer a good grip to grab the wet and greasy parts. They passed the highest level 4 (at least 8000 cycles) of abrasion resistance test, level 1 (1.2 indexes) of blade resistance test, level 2 (25 newtons) of tear resistance test, and level 1 (20 newtons) of puncture resistance test.
- MULTIPURPOSE - The two-tone designed PVC work gloves are latex-free, better solutions for people with sensitive skin. They are ideal for handling chemicals, petrochemical & oil refining, mechanical manufacturing, mining, agriculture, gardening, construction, automotive industry, farm, forestry, and more.
- CERTIFICATIONS - LANON industrial gloves for hand protection are certificated by CE 0075 CAT III, with Standards EN 388:2016, EN 420, EN ISO374-5:2016, EN ISO374-1:2016/Type B, and meet CA Prop.65 regulations for phthalates.
/ RECOMMENDED APPLICATION
/ REFERENCE SIZE
Based on 19 reviews
Rate can't be blank.
Name can't be blank.
Email can't be blank.
Content can't be blank.
Thanks for your review! it will be published soon.
Gloves looks and feels sturdy right out of the packaging. Tested them with water as well, and so far they do not leak.Perfect for my use, where I was looking for gloves that allow me to clean
Love these gloves. Got them to finish a staining project, but they are very high quality and are great for electrical work and mixing chemicals and cleaning products. The inside liner is a co
I needed some gloves for working in a lye tank cleaning cast iron. These are great quality, fit great, and are great working gloves.
Extremely sturdy. I ripped out a tile shower with these as well as stripped vines down outside with them. They held up through it all.
They gloves ar a little large for my hands and I normally wear large gloves. Very sticky yellow part ant they ARE MADE IN CHINA. so if I could find a pair made in the USA i would buy them ins
Overall good product. Very rigid which has advantages and disadvantages. The major drawback, in my opinion, is the sleeve length. It's too short, so you need to be careful to not get water/cl
Not always easy to order on line. These are really great quality and perfect fit.Thank you!
My husband really likes these gloves for working with chemicals. They are very heavy duty and should hold up for a long time. His only complaint is that they are a little on the short side.
Purchased these for the aviation maintenance program I’m enrolled in. Haven’t had to use them yet, but based on initial review, they seem well built. Also, for chemical gloves, they fit very
Very good quality. Has not been ruined by the solvents that I use at work. Much better than another brand I used
I bought 5 different gloves for my husband who needed to tile kitchen floor. He said this pair was the best . Durable and fit his hands perfect.
I use these for handling dirty wet fire hoses dozens of times a day. They hold up much better than other gloves, highly recommended
It feels like it will last many years. The 3 stars are for the short length of the gloves. I bought a Large and the gloves only go a few inches below my wrist. I thought it would go down t
I won't be using them often, but they seem very durable. They are sturdy and comfortable. The fit was okay and I wish they were a little longer, or further, up the arm. I am using them to
I keep these with the dumping equipment in the RV for when we need to empty the gray and black tanks. They work well, keep my hands clean and are flexible enough that I still have dexterity
Great gloves especially for working with concrete and so comfortable . will buy again
These gloves seem to be made out of sturdy material, which means that they will last a long time. They also fit very well. I would definitely recommend these gloves.
I bought these to use at RV dump stations. They fit loose enough that they slid on and off easy enough. They look like they will last a very long time.
Holds up against laquer thinner. Pretty comfortable but stiff material.