U100 丨 PVC Oil Resistant Gloves
Yellow + Grey
L/9 XL/10 XXL/11
11 inches (28 cm)
- MULTIPURPOSE - LANON PVC work gloves are latex-free, better solutions for people with sensitive skin. The protective gloves are ideal for handling chemicals, petrochemical & oil refining, mechanical manufacturing, mining, agriculture, gardening, construction, automotive industry, farm, forestry, and more.
- DURABLE HAND PROTECTIONS - LANON hand protection PVC gloves provide high resistance to chemicals, mechanical, and other harsh liquid risks. Better hand protection for heavy work. These industrial gloves with excellent dexterity(highest level 5) offer comfort and flexible hand protection.
- ABRASION RESISTANCE - With sandy-texture palm design and abrasion-resistant materials, the PVC grip gloves offer excellent resistance to oil. The non-slip palm protective gloves offer a good grip to grab the wet and greasy parts. They passed the highest level 4 (at least 8000cycles) of the abrasion resistance test.
- USER-FRIENDLY -The reusable work gloves are made of environmental grade material. Their mechanical strength can be maintained above 90 percentage under continuous operation for 96 hours at 158F°. LANON PVC industrial gloves, with extended cuffs, provide effective barrier protection for wrist and forearm from splashes and abrasives. With cotton seamless liner, these heavy-duty gloves are breathable, easy to pull on and off.
- CERTIFICATIONS & WARRANTY- LANON gloves for hand protection are certificated by CE, with Standards EN388, EN 420, EN ISO374-5: 2016/Type B, EN ISO 374-1: 2016, and meet CA-Prop. 65 regulations for phthalates. LANON backed up the quality of all products and provides lifetime customer service.
/ RECOMMENDED APPLICATION
/ REFERENCE SIZE
Based on 19 reviews
Rate can't be blank.
Name can't be blank.
Email can't be blank.
Content can't be blank.
Thanks for your review! it will be published soon.
Gloves looks and feels sturdy right out of the packaging. Tested them with water as well, and so far they do not leak.Perfect for my use, where I was looking for gloves that allow me to clean my animals' habitats, without having to have all the bad smell stuck to my hands afterward.I do have quite big hands, and the XL size was a perfect fit. Only small annoying thing I can find about those gloves, is that the yellow section is VERY sticky, and tend to stick to anything it touches. Could be annoying for some. For me, I actually use that stickiness to help slide on & remove those gloves easily.
Love these gloves. Got them to finish a staining project, but they are very high quality and are great for electrical work and mixing chemicals and cleaning products. The inside liner is a considerate touch. I hate the feel of rubber gloves, and these feel more like a normal pair of work gloves.
I needed some gloves for working in a lye tank cleaning cast iron. These are great quality, fit great, and are great working gloves.
Extremely sturdy. I ripped out a tile shower with these as well as stripped vines down outside with them. They held up through it all.
They gloves ar a little large for my hands and I normally wear large gloves. Very sticky yellow part ant they ARE MADE IN CHINA. so if I could find a pair made in the USA i would buy them insead. I wish Amazon would list country of origin
Overall good product. Very rigid which has advantages and disadvantages. The major drawback, in my opinion, is the sleeve length. It's too short, so you need to be careful to not get water/cleaning solution on the inside.
Not always easy to order on line. These are really great quality and perfect fit.Thank you!
My husband really likes these gloves for working with chemicals. They are very heavy duty and should hold up for a long time. His only complaint is that they are a little on the short side.
Purchased these for the aviation maintenance program I’m enrolled in. Haven’t had to use them yet, but based on initial review, they seem well built. Also, for chemical gloves, they fit very well. They seem like they can provide at least a bit of dexterity. The sizing chart is a true fit. The XL was a perfect fit, based on hand measurement.Purchased these based on other reviews. I looked at a number of other chem gloves, and these seemed to have the best feedback, overall.Only room for improvement, in my opinion, is that the cuffs/sleeves be a bit longer. Not a deal breaker, though.
Very good quality. Has not been ruined by the solvents that I use at work. Much better than another brand I used
I bought 5 different gloves for my husband who needed to tile kitchen floor. He said this pair was the best . Durable and fit his hands perfect.
I use these for handling dirty wet fire hoses dozens of times a day. They hold up much better than other gloves, highly recommended
It feels like it will last many years. The 3 stars are for the short length of the gloves. I bought a Large and the gloves only go a few inches below my wrist. I thought it would go down to my elbows. Too Short!!!I kept it, but I would buy something else in the future.
I won't be using them often, but they seem very durable. They are sturdy and comfortable. The fit was okay and I wish they were a little longer, or further, up the arm. I am using them to apply a cleaner that has the potential to blister to the skin.
I keep these with the dumping equipment in the RV for when we need to empty the gray and black tanks. They work well, keep my hands clean and are flexible enough that I still have dexterity to do what I need to do.
Great gloves especially for working with concrete and so comfortable . will buy again
These gloves seem to be made out of sturdy material, which means that they will last a long time. They also fit very well. I would definitely recommend these gloves.
I bought these to use at RV dump stations. They fit loose enough that they slid on and off easy enough. They look like they will last a very long time.
Holds up against laquer thinner. Pretty comfortable but stiff material.