These bread rolls are perfect for breakfast. They come with a soft and fluffy interior and a slightly crisp crust on the outside.This recipe is from Klola @sourdough_proven(IG).
60g Bread Flour
300g Bread flour
30g Soft butter
All sweet starter
- In a mixer, combine flour, milk, egg, sugar, salt, and starter until well incorporated(about 5min).
- Rest 15min and add butter in 2 or 3 batches, and mix or knead until a soft and elastic dough is formed. Check for the windowpane.
- Make one ball and rest for 3 hrs. Take it to the fridge until the next day.
- Degas the dough and divide it into eight balls. Rest for 15mins.
- Shape as shown in the video.
- Transfer the rolls to a lined pan, cover, and rest until puffy(around 3 hrs).
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle sea salt before baking.
- Bake at 350°F for 30min.
- Wear LANON heat-resistant liquid silicone gloves to protect your hands.
You can stuff these rolls with chopped ham, cheese, or just a chunk of butter. Save this recipe!