- Silicone gloves feature good temperature resistance and can maintain stable physical and chemical properties and softness for a long time in the temperature range of -100 degrees Fahrenheit to 480 degrees Fahrenheit. They can be used in short-term contact operations even at higher temperatures.
- The high-strength, high-temperature-resistant, nylon, 66-fiber, 18-needle, seamless, automatic, woven inner lining can significantly improve the mechanical strength of the gloves, making them easy to wear, moisture-wicking, and comfortable.
- The CoralAir air insulation lining offers a sandwich structure that provides multiple layers of air insulation in the gloves, effectively blocking heat transfer to the hand.
- Excellent anti-slip performance in a dry state.
- Silicone is a biologically-inert material. It is safe, non-toxic, odorless, food-contact grade, and suitable for high-temperature food processing, baking, oven, BBQ, and other operations.