This Italian dish is simple and so delicious. You will love this recipe from LANON’s friend - Jaimie @thesourdoughflourist (IG). Try this recipe and share it with family and friends.
- Mix 250g flour and 4g salt.
- Add 119g starter (can be active or discard) and mix till evenly dispersed.
- Cut the butter.
- Drizzle icy water over the mixture until it comes together.
- Wrap the dough up in a disc-like shape for approximately 30 mins.
- Have your dough all ready rolled out and pour on top.
- Drizzle sourdough on top as well as brushed the crust, then swirled a little balsamic reduction on top.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 375°F for approximately 30 mins until the crust is golden.
- Wear LANON heat-resistant liquid silicone gloves to take out the crostata from the oven.
- Place basil, burrata, and more olive oil and balsamic reduction on the top.