You may have bought this kind of hot dog buns in some Asian bakeries before. Now you could make it at home with Jade's recipe (IG@shebakesourdough). And it tastes better than the ones you get outside. So easy to bake.
Ingredients you'll need：
Stiff Sweet Starter
240g Bread Flour
1 egg yolk
10g Milk Powder (optional)
All of starter
Your preferred cheese
1. Mix everything except the butter until the dough is strong and fairly elastic.
2. Add the butter in small cubes gradually and knead until window-pane.
3. Rest the dough until it doubles.
4. Divide the dough into 14 portions and roll them into balls.
5. Degas and shape as shown in the video.
6. Proof until double.
7. Preheat oven at 365°F.
8. Eggwash and add embellishments, if any. Jade used a mixture of shaved parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and black sesame seeds.