Easy cranberry loaf recipePosted by Kai Hou on
Soft and fluffy loaf might be the most comforting bread for the Fall! If you are a baking beginner, this simple loaf is an excellent place to start. Highly recommended to make at home. Check out our brand ambassador @shebakesourdough - Jade's recipe. Baking made easy.
How to make:
Ingredients you'll need:
|Stiff sweet starter:||Main dough:|
How to make:
1. Mix everything except the butter until the dough is strong and fairly elastic.
2. Cut the butter into small cubes and add to the dough gradually and knead until window-pane.
3. Proof the dough until double.
4. Divide the dough into 3 portions and roll into balls. Rest for 10mins.
5. Shape the dough and place the dough in baking tin.
Steps to shape the loaf:
- Divide the dough into three portions.
- Flatten the dough and roll it out into a long oval.
- Take one side and fold it toward the meat line.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Flatten the dough with the rolling pin.
- Row the dough like a Swiss roll.
- Seal the seams at the end and place the dough in the baking tin.
6. Proof until the dough reaches 80-90% tin height.
7. Bake for 365℉ for 33mins.
8. Wear LANON heat & cold-resistant liquid silicone baking gloves when unmolding the loaf. No burnt hands.
Why not make it at home this weekend? Add peanut butter or strawberry jams on a hot slice for breakfast. Or make your favorite sandwich with it and share with your family and friends. Wholesome flavor is the best! Yum, yum!
- Tags: baking at home, baking gloves, baking recipe, fluffy bread, loaf