LANON Exclusive Liquid Silicone Series IntroductionPosted by Daisy FU on
From 2013-2019, LANON researchers spent 6 years designing the industry's first disruptive liquid silicone insulation gloves. Since then, LANON researchers have expanded the application of liquid silicone to chemical protection, cut-resistance, low-temperature resistance, and low-voltage insulation. At present, this series has 6 international invention patents and 1 utility patent.
A glance at the differences between the gloves:
S600 LANON Heat & Cold-Resistant Liquid Silicone Gloves
- Ability to withstand temperatures from -100℉ to 480℉
- Capacity to block heat transfer to the hand
- Food grade-certified
- Stain-proof and impervious to grease
- Especially suitable for high-temperature food processing, baking, oven, BBQ, and other operations
S990 LANON Dexterous Liquid Silicone Gloves for Special Solvent Protection
- Protection from NMP, DMF, and lacquer thinner
- Outstanding slip resistance in dry conditions
- Safe and environmentally-friendly
- Applicable to the medical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, electrical, electronics, and pesticide industries
S300 LANON Cold-proof Liquid Silicone Gloves
- Instantly resistant to liquid nitrogen (-320℉)
- Exceptional hand warmth
- Abrasion-resistant, soft, and elastic
- No secondary pollution to the contact objects
- Suitable for cold-chain storage, processing, handling, transportation, etc. in the food, medicine, and medical device industries
S900 LANON Household Liquid Silicone Gloves
- Mold and shape with patented dipping technology
- Skin-like wearing experience
- Perfect palm fit
- Safe, non-toxic, and odorless
- Durable and easy to clean
SV05&SV10 LANON Electrical-insulation Liquid Silicone Gloves
- Superior weather and aging resistance compared to rubber gloves
- Stable physical and chemical properties from -94℉to 480℉
- Latex-free (hypoallergenic)
- Used in working environments where there is a risk of electrocution: electrical, hybrid engine manufacturing and repair, power maintenance and repair, transmission, etc.
- 500V and 1000V
S700 LANON General-purposed Liquid Silicone Gloves
- Extraordinary non-slip performance in the dry state, giving hands excellent grip.
- Liquid silicone has low surface energy, almost no chemical reaction with any substance, and leaves no trace on the surface of substances or products.
- Extremely low metal impurities, contamination protection, especially suitable for photovoltaics and semiconductors that require cleanliness to apply for up and downstream product applications.
- Silicone is an inert, safe, non-toxic, odorless, and food-contactable material, protecting users and the environment.
- Hand protection from water, oil, and chemicals.
- 18G nylon yarned liner, comfortable to wear, smart and seamless fit.
S707 LANON Cut-resistant Liquid Silicone Gloves
- HPPE high molecular polyethylene lining ensures strong cut-resistant glove performance.
- Superior mechanical protection performance, with the highest cut-resistance level(Level F) of the European standard EN 388:2016+A1:2018 Clause 6.3.
- Flexible and comfortable to wear.
Contact Us for Global Orders Or Wholesale Requests
← Older Post Newer Post →