Hands up, chocolate and Nutella lovers, and sweet tooth. Time to treat yourself with this easy and super satisfying combo!
Stiff Sweet Starter
300g Bread Flour
10g Milk Powder (optional)
All of Stiff Sweet Starter
A bunch of Chocolate Eggs
Steps to take：
- Mix everything except the butter and knead until the dough is strong and fairly elastic.
- Add butter in cubes to the dough gradually and knead until window-pane stage.
- Proof the dough for 2 hours.
- Divide the dough into portions of 35g each and roll into smooth balls. Cover and rest for 15 mins.
- Degas and roll into tight balls.
- Proof in baking dish with oven-safe ramekin in the middle, until the dough balls double in size.
- Preheat and bake at 350°F for 18 - 20 min.
- Wear LANON heat-resistant liquid silicone gloves to take out the buns.
- Fill the ramekin with Nutella and some crushed chocolate eggs. Be careful.
- Tear apart the buns and dip them in chocolate.
These chocolate buns made with the softest, pillowy dough and filled with a semi-sweet chocolate filling are the ideal dessert for you and your family to enjoy. Take a Nutella dip and then you are greeted with beautifully soft buns with delicious melted chocolate.
- Tags: baking at home, baking gloves, baking recipe, chocolate, easy recipe, fluffy bread, fresh baked